Do kyungsoo Movies And Tv Shows Guideline
Do Kyungsoo, more commonly known by his stage name D.O., is a South Korean singer, actor, and member of the popular K-pop group EXO. Over the years, he has become a well-known name in the entertainment industry, not just for his music but also for his acting skills.
Kyungsoo has starred in several movies and television shows throughout his career, showcasing his versatility as an actor. Here are some of his most notable works:
- “Cart” (2014): This movie tells the story of a group of female contract workers who go on strike after their company decides to lay them off. Kyungsoo plays the role of a young man who helps the women in their fight for justice.
- “My Annoying Brother” (2016): In this heartwarming comedy-drama, Kyungsoo plays the role of a young man who is released from prison and goes to live with his older brother, who is visually impaired. The two brothers have a strained relationship but eventually learn to bond and support each other.
- “Along with the Gods: The Two Worlds” (2017): This fantasy action film follows a firefighter who dies and is taken to the afterlife, where he must undergo seven trials in order to be reincarnated. Kyungsoo plays the role of the firefighter’s younger brother, who is determined to clear his brother’s name and help him pass the trials.
- “Swing Kids” (2018): This historical drama is set during the Korean War and follows a group of prisoners of war who discover a love for swing dancing. Kyungsoo plays the role of a North Korean soldier who learns to dance and forms a bond with a South Korean soldier.
- “It’s Okay, That’s Love” (2014): In this romantic comedy-drama, Kyungsoo plays the role of a high school student who suffers from obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD). He falls in love with his psychiatrist, played by Gong Hyo-jin, and learns to confront his fears and overcome his condition.
- “Hello Monster” (2015): This crime thriller follows a criminal profiler who teams up with a detective to catch a serial killer. Kyungsoo plays the role of a young man with a troubled past who becomes a suspect in the case.
- “100 Days My Prince” (2018): In this historical romantic comedy, Kyungsoo plays the role of a prince who loses his memory after an assassination attempt and ends up living in a remote village. He falls in love with a woman from the village, played by Nam Ji-hyun, but struggles to regain his memory and return to his royal duties.
Kyungsoo’s performances in these movies and television shows have been widely praised by critics and fans alike. He has proven time and time again that he is a talented actor with a bright future in the entertainment industry. As he continues to take on new roles and challenge himself as an actor, fans can look forward to seeing even more of his impressive work in the years to come